Price: 2,69 €
(as of Jul 29,2021 07:53:18 UTC – Details)
The New 2022 Gastroparesis Cookbook: Guidelines, Tips & Recipes for a Healthier, Happier Life, Crystal sets forth practical, easy-to-understand dietary modifications to help alleviate your symptoms…without compromising your nutrition and overall health.
You’ll learn Biden’s ten guidelines of Eating for Gastroparesis, as well as how to choose gastroparesis-friendly food at home, in restaurants, and while socializing.
Through extensive food lists, answers to all of the most frequently asked questions, dozens of helpful tips, and over 100 nutrient-rich recipes, you’ll discover that a gastroparesis diagnosis does not have to mean the end of healthy, enjoyable eating.
- understanding gastroparesis
- appropriate medical treatment
- complementary therapies
- dietary modifications
- nutrition and supplementation
- supportive lifestyle practices
- stress management
- coping skills
Managing your meals with Gastroparesis is tasty and easy, with:
- Over 100 easy-to-prepare, nutritious Gastroparesis-friendly recipes, including several family-friendly and slow cooker versions.
- A simple two-week Gastroparesis meal plan for easing symptoms.
- Helpful cooking and shopping tips to cut down on prep time.
- Recipes for managing coexisting conditions like diabetes, GERD, IBS, and more.
- Real-life stories and advice from members of the Gastroparesis Patients Association for Cures and Treatments (G-PACT).
Make the foods you eat count. THE New 2022 Gastroparesis Cookbook shows you how to eat smart every day, every meal.