You focus on your work / training / study and we will take care of each and every bureaucratic process necessary. You will be informed at every step of the way. Unfortunately, we cannot learn the Language for you, neither can we appear for Visa Interview on your behalf, same applies for the Licensing Exams and Job Interviews as well.
We work on your behalf
- Applications for Hospitation Search across Germany.
- CV and Motivational Letter Preparation according to german Standards and expectations.
- Assistance with opening a Blocked Bank Account.
- Purchase of Travel and Health Insurance for 1st Trip included.
- Assistance in Airflight Selection. One-Way Flight Ticket cost included.
- Assistance in Accommodation Search, if required communication with the Property Owner on your behalf.
- Pre-Departure Counseling, Airport Pickup from the nearest international Airport.
- Guidance about Registration with Foreign Citizens Office ( Ausländerbehörde), mandatory for new residents.
- Detailed Guidance about things necessary for Life in Germany, Public Transport System, suitable Internet- Simcard Connections.
- Assistance with Documentation for Family Re-Union Visa for the Spouse and Child.
- Assistance with Income Tax Return Filing in 1st Year of Employment in Germany, there by getting Exams Fee, Application Costs in incurred in Germany partially refunded.
- Assistance with choosing compulsory public Health Insurance (GKV) and Bank Account Opening after getting a Job.