Longterm Mentorship Program
Total Fee : 4000 Euro
Payable in 2 Installments : (2000 + 2000)
Click below to learn about our accepted Payment Methods.
The Longterm Mentorship is directed to aspirants who are highly motivated and wish to do postgraduation and pursue their careers further in Germany. In this program, you complete major part of your german language course in your Home Country before moving to Germany for medical licensing exam preparation (Fachsprachprüfung) and / or Observership (Hospitation).
This Program is suitable for present medical/dental students / PG Trainees and practising Doctors/ Dentists who are presently engaged with their study/practice.
In this Program you will receive regular step by step guidance and updates during your Language preparation in your home country and throughout further process in Germany, till you start working as a Doctor with Permanent Medical License ( PG Trainee) in Germany.
Assistance to overcome the bureaucratic hurdles and guidance with various difficult decision-making processes is the key feature of this program.
- Analysis of available Documents, CV and Work experience. Guidance towards other required documentation.
- CV Editing according to german pattern and standards.
- Motivation Letter Preparation.
- Guidance towards Application for Hospitation / Observerships.
- Counseling towards admission in Medical German Training Programs in Germany.
- Documentation for Defizitbescheid and FSP Exam Registration in Germany.
- Visa Documentation Guidance.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Guidance for Blocked Bank Account Opening in Home Country.
- Assistance with Health and Travel Insurance Purchase.
- Accomodation Search Guidance.
- Regular Discussion and Updates.
- Translation of required Documents through authorized court-certified Translator in Germany (with additional Fee approx. 500 Euro).
- Job search and application training.
- Job Interview Preparation.
- Pre- and Post- Interview Guidance.
- Guidance for FSP Exam Preparation.
- Guidance for Blue Card ( Residence Permit) Application.
All 3rd Party Payments e.g. Documents Translation, Insurance Purchase, Visa Fees, Flight Tickets etc etc are additional, and have to paid by the Candidate.