Price: 4,48 €
(as of May 27,2021 13:02:25 UTC – Details)
Two manuscripts in one book:
- German: Learn German for Beginners: A Simple Guide that Will Help You on Your Language Learning Journey
- German Phrasebook: 2500 Super Helpful Phrases and Words You’ll Want for Your Trip to Germany
Are you sick and tired of boring textbooks that take forever to get to something useful?
Have you tried learning German before but failed?
Do you finally want to discover a way to learn German that’s both fun and effective?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
You see, learning German doesn’t have to be that hard.
This book will not only teach you the rules of German grammar and vocabulary, but it will give you a sense of the soul and music of the German language. You will have a solid beginner’s foundation of German, with phrases you can use to navigate social situations and help you to make friends and connections.
Learn German: A Comprehensive Guide to Learning German for Beginners, Including Grammar, Short Stories and 2500 Popular Phrases is inspiring and vibrant to go through. It shall encourage you to speak and embrace the German language, no matter how new you are to it.
It provides English translations for everything too so that you don’t become mentally lost, and some explanations that will help you during your learning process.
Some of the topics covered in part 1 of this book include:
- About Germany
- Saying “Hi” and Introducing Yourself
- Talking About the Time, Weather and Ourselves
- Education and Work
- Family and Friends
- Leisure and Art
- Food and Drink
- Clothes and Describing Something
- Accommodation and Transport
- Common Questions and Phrases Everyone Needs to Know
- And much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part 2 of this book include:
- Good To Know
- Tips For Becoming A Better Speaker
- The Basics
- Useful Verbs and Adjectives
- Arriving At the Airport and Traveling By Plane
- Getting Around: Car, Bus, Train or Cab?
- At the Restaurant, Food, and Cooking
- The Supermarket
- Post Office, the Bank, and Telephone
- The Body and Going to the Doctor
- Hair/Beauty Salon and Going Out
- Art, Culture and Typical German Topics
- Family and Relationships
- Work and Education
- Opinions, Descriptions, Likes and Dislikes
- And much, much more
So if you’re looking to learn German fast and in a more fun way compared to reading textbooks, then scroll up and click the “add to cart” button!