Integrated Program for Doctors
The Integrated Program for Doctors is directed to aspirants who are highly motivated and wish to do postgraduation and pursue their careers further in Germany. In this program, you complete major part of your german language course in your Home Country before moving to Germany for medical licensing exam preparation (Fachsprachprüfung) and / or Observership (Hospitation).
This Program is suitable for present medical/dental students / PG Trainees and practising Doctors/ Dentists who are presently engaged with their study/practice.
In this Program you will receive regular step by step guidance and updates during your Language preparation in your home country and throughout further process in Germany, till you start working as a Doctor with Permanent Medical License ( PG Trainee) in Germany.
Assistance to overcome the bureaucratic hurdles and guidance with various difficult decision-making processes is the key feature of this program.
Online German Language Training (A1 to B1 Level) through DMiNetz Language Academy, India.
B2 Level German Course through native german speaking teacher.
Fachsprachprüfung : Unlimited Access to Video Course: FSP to KP Intensive Course.( worth 299 €)
Fachsprachprüfung: Online Exam Simulations with native german Simulation Patients.
Original Study Material for FSP Exam
- Analysis of available Documents, CV and Work experience. Guidance towards other required documentation.
- CV Editing according to german pattern and standards.
- Motivation Letter Preparation.
- Guidance towards Application for Hospitation / Observerships.
- Counseling towards admission in Medical German Training Programs in Germany.
- Guidance about Documentation for Defizitbescheid and FSP Exam Registration in Germany.
- Application to Responsible Authority for Defizitbescheid / Berufserlaubnis / Approbation on your behalf.
- Visa Documentation Guidance.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Guidance for Blocked Bank Account Opening in Home Country.
- Assistance with Health and Travel Insurance Purchase.
- Accomodation Search Guidance.
- Regular Discussion and Updates.
- Translation of required Documents through authorized court-certified Translator in Germany.
- Job search and application training.
- Job Interview Preparation.
- Pre- and Post- Interview Guidance.
- Guidance for FSP Exam Preparation.
- Guidance for Blue Card ( Residence Permit) Application.
- Access to our Online Video Courses- Roadmap for Doctors coming to Germany and FSP to KP Intensive Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Who is eligible to apply for medical PG in Germany?
A medical/dental graduate , who has a license to work as a Doctor/ Dentist in any one country in the world.
What is the fee expected for medical PG Seat in Germany?
The Training Hospitals in Germany donot charge any fee for the position. Infact the trainees receive a monthly salary. However another expenses such learning the german language, documents translation, visa application, travel costs, Blocked Bank account for living in Germany for around 6-12 months to complete the licensing process / do the Hospitation, Exam fees for the licensing exams, travel costs for the Interviews, fee for the licensing authorities, Insurance costs, consulting fee cannot be underestimated. To know about our fee structure, just write us an Email.
What is the medical PG / Specialist training in Germany called ? What is the Duration ?
The medical PG is called Facharztweiterbildung.
The Duration of the Weiterbildung ranges between 60-72 months depending on the speciality.
After completion of the course and passing a 30-60 minutes oral Exam one gets the Title called Facharzt ( in the speciality where one has worked for)
Eg: Facharzt für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie means Specialist Doctor for Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
Facharzt für Kardiologie means Specialist Doctor for Cardiology
What is the salary of a medical PG trainee in Germany?
The trainees have a Job Contract and receive a starting gross monthly salary of around € 4700 for 40 Hours of work per week, this increases gradually every year.
With increase in experience, work capacity and potential to do additional duties on weekends and nights, an additional 20-30% income can be expected.
How to apply for medical PG in Germany?
You can choose to enroll with our consulting services and receive step by step guidance at every step of the way, or you can choose to face the challenges on your own and send your application Form along with the required documents attached with German translated documents to the Medical Licensing authority of any one State (Choose one from sixteen states in Germany) and thereby start the process for medical licensing in Germany.
Berufserlaubnis ( Temporary Medical License) or Approbation ( Permanent Medical License ) is mandatory to start work as a Doctor in Germany. With one of those, the chances of finding a job in a German hospital are very low.
What level of German language do i need to learn ?
Which Exams do i need to pass before starting my medical PG in Germany ?
After your Language Exams, in general Doctors and Dentists from non-EU countries need to pass TWO Exams before they can begin their official training position.
Exam 1 : Fachsprachprüfung : Medical German Language Exam.
After this one gets a Temporary License to practice. The duration is however not counted as official training. Check out our Online Video Course for Exam Preparation.
Exam 2 : Kenntnissprüfung : Knowledge Test.
Mostly candidates from non-EU Countries must pass this Test to receive their permanent medical license in Germany and begin their PG Training.