Price: 12,83 €
(as of Jun 18,2021 21:10:40 UTC – Details)
Get the intensive practice and instruction you need to speak German with confidence!
When it comes to learning a new language, practice does make perfect. This comprehensive, easy-to-use guide covers all aspects of German grammar, including present tense regular verbs, adverbs, and adjectives. Packed with crystal-clear explanations, numerous realistic examples, and dozens of engaging exercises, Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar, Second Edition brings you everything you need to build your new language skills.
Example sentences illustrate and clarify each grammatical point and a helpful answer key provides quick feedback. Featuring a variety of interactive quizzes, the convenient McGraw-Hill Language Lab app makes it easy to study on-the-go. A new chapter reviewing all the material covered in the book reinforces what you’ve learned. Offering a winning formula for getting a handle on German grammar right away, this is an indispensable resource for learning to communicate effectively and confidently in German.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete German Grammar, Second Edition features:
• A proven combination of language instruction and practice
• Exercises in an array of formats to suit every learning style
• Example sentences illustrating each grammatical point
• A new chapter of a new chapter of review exercises
• Practical and high-frequency vocabulary throughout the book
• Interactive quizzes and streaming audio recordings via the McGraw-Hill Language Lab for study on-the-go